Over the years, the conference has developed into the most important policy information exchange platform for the renewable energy sector, recognizing the increasingly prominent role that renewable energy sources play in the world. The 3rd European Renewable Energy Policy Conference provides a opportunity for decision makers and industry the best opportunity to meet, network and be fully updated on all the key developments in energy policy.
This year the Programme of the Conference is structured around the following leading themes:
* Sustainable Recovery and Job Creation: Renewable Energy as a Key Driver
* Renewable Energy Policies for a Competitive Europe
* A Secure and Sustainable EU Energy Future: Funding Renewable Energy Technologies
* Saving the Climate: The Role of Renewable Energy
* A Global Perspective: Renewable Energy for all continents
* Energizing the Euro-Mediterranean Region: The Mediterranean Solar Plan
At least 800 relevant stakeholders from all over the world are expecting to be present at this 2-day policy Conference.